Skip to main content

Navy Navy Navy

A few different tones

Around the trees

Parisian Dressed

Walking away from the bridge

|January Faves, What I bought in January| Jasperfash


Here is the link to my new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riMV6vh1idM
|January Faves, What I bought in January| Jasperfash.


January is gone, in this past month I've used products many times and I decided to make a video about it, which is called: January faves, What I bought in January. In this video, I will talk about four products that I recently bought in the month January. I will talk about the Xiaomi Mi Fitness track, that tracks the steps you'll take and how much calories you burn. It also tracks your sleeping time, your heart rate and if someone is calling you, the Xiaomi Mi fitness tracker will vibrate.



        Secondly, I talk about my card wallet, from the brand Castelijn & Bergen, which contains twelve compartments for your personal cards.




       At least I will talk about the tom tailor grey Peacoat, I recently bought. And at last, the Leuchttreum Bullet Journal. I won't talk too much about these two products because I am going, to make a review about these products.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hautton Satchel/Shoulder Bag edit & Review

Let me introduce my "new" Hautton satchel/shoulder bag. I've purchased the bag last September. Why did I make this purchase? I bought this bag because I absolutely love the design. It is a sophisticated, modern satchel shoulder bag which can hold a laptop, some documents, pens and pencils and other stationery. After intensive use there's still no visible damage, though I haven't sprayed it with leather spraying. Hautton logo What jumps out is the well made HAUTTON logo on the front of the bag, in silver hardware. Also, I love all of the detailing on the bag. The bag has three large compartments. There are also some little pouches for your keys, wallet and your phone or phone charger. At the back there's an external zipper pocket, also made from silver hardware. Front view The retail price for this HAUTTON satchel/shoulder bag is  £140,-  The outlet price from secret sales was  £69,-. Which obviously is great value for a bag that is

| My Top 3 February Faves |

In februari I got one thing from a friend. And I decided to talk about it.  Here you can see the video:  https://youtu.be/GIVdWDiuvhc Last month I got a black card wallet from a good friend of mine and I've been using it ever since. It contains ten side pockets, also a little sleeve pocket for some paper cash and it has a zipper pocket with golden hardware for coins. The brand of the black card wallet is GUBINTU. You can buy it on amazon for  $8,99. It is available in the colours black, brown and red. I really prefer the black colour, not in the least because this looks more classic. I also like the brown one, but I am glad that I've got the black one.  I also bought two cd's: 'Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway' and 'Pentatonix - That's Christmas to me'. I've been listening to these cd's every day and like them both, but I'm most excited about Pentatonix's 'That's Christmas to me', because they're a great a capella gr

| March Faves, What I bought in March| Jasperfash

In march, I bought a black stretch chino from the brand ' N ext', at Gatwick airport - London. I've been looking for a black chino for a while and success was finally abound.  I really like the fit and how it looks on me. An advantage of black chinos is that they can be matched with a variety of many different colours and styles.  I also bought a bird printed t-shirt from the same brand. I absolutely fell in love with the colour and it caught my eye right away. I tried the XS because I am very slim, but it was a bit too restricting around the chest. So I decided to buy the small size instead. I've also bought two perfumes, one is also from Next and it's called: Signature. It's smells woody, floral and aromatic with a few spices of vanilla, amber and patchouli. It's subtle and masculine at the same time and it reminds me of a botanical garden where all kinds of flowery scents meld into one.  It also reminds me of walking along a windy